Products to improve your game
• CBLax.com (basically a ball on a short lanyard that attaches to your stick to help with cradling and prevent the ball from going far or getting lost)
• TrainingLace.com (a weighted band that bends around and temporarily affixes to your stick to add weight and improve your strength and speed in passing, catching, and shooting scenarios)
• Also, Google/eBay/Amazon search “Warrior Shooter Bag” or “Lacrosse Shooter Bag”. This helps work on shot and passing form while the ball stays in your pocket. “Lacrosse Pocket Stretcher” is another good product as it allows you to maintain your pocket while your stick is not in use. Use a conservative about of force when doing so as to not create an “illegal” pocket that is to deep.
News/Forums/College & Pro LAX
- NCAA D-1 Lacrosse – College Lacrosse
- NLL.com (Indoor Lacrosse AKA Box Lacrosse played mostly in the Canada and the Northeast. Most similar to Hockey)
- LaxSN.com (Also shows Major League games on their app and site that are otherwise untelevised. Monthly payments may be required